Monday, June 15, 2009

Rusty's Blogs

Hello Friends! This has been a little confusing! My blog, Chasing Squirrels With Rusty, is my very own blog all about my adventures. Mom started posting pictures here because she is so technologically challenged that she didn't know how to resize pictures for Wordpress. She posted pictures here, then copied them and they were accepted over there. Now that Wordpress is picture friendly, she doesn't have the heart to just delete all these. She didn't mean for this one to be out but she is silly sometimes and forgets to put my blog name in the comments she leaves for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,

I just happened to find this blog as I had an incoming link from Mostly Rusty. When I clicked on the link, there was "no such link". Then I went into my "private eye" mode and just entered the URL in my browser, and Wahlah! Still don't know where the link is though. Oh well.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Huh? Heheheh

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Aringsburg said...

great photographs! I am a bif dog lover from India. Just check out my blogs.

I'm sure you will like these:

http://aringsburgkennel.blogspot.com
and
http://welcomedoglovers.blogspot.com

PERBS said...

Just missed visiting your other blog so thought I would come by here. Am a bit confused tho if this is your regular blog about Rusty or if there is one on Wordpress. If you read this, please let me know.